$10 Million

Shroud (previously mEclipse) is a Canadian streamer, YouTuber, and former professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player with a net worth of $10 million.

He is likely generating approximately $80,000 per month from Twitch alone, based on his subscriber count. Then there’s the long list of businesses and labels that have signed endorsement deals with him. Logitech and J!nx have previously been involved, and both sponsorship and endorsement deals have resulted in large sums of money.

He capitalizes on a diverse gaming structure, especially known for playing first-person shooter and battle royale games such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO), PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), Valorant, and more. In the gaming community, he is acknowledged as one of the best “aimers”

Quick Facts About Shroud

Shroud Net Worth $10 Million
Real Name Michael Grzesiek
Date of Birth June 2, 1994
Age 27
Gender Male
Nationality Canadian, Polish
Profession Streamer, YouTuber, Esports Player
Esports Career 2013–2018

Shroud Earnings, Career, and More

He is predicted to have a net worth of $10 million as of September 2021. While his streaming and gaming careers account for the majority of his net worth, he also earns money from other sources.

He has more than 9.6 million Twitch followers and makes money from subscriptions, donations, and commercials. He keeps 70% of the income from each subscriber, while Twitch keeps the remaining 30%. Shroud currently earns $3.50 as a standard tier 1 subscriber (which accounts for the majority of memberships).

He also makes money through advertisements, the exact amount of which broadcasters are not authorized to disclose, but it is reported to be between $10 and $20 for every 1000 viewers. Donations provide up a significant portion of his income. Donations come through via his “streamelements” tip jar and Twitch bits.


Shroud’s YouTube channel has 6.82 million subscribers and 909,924,208 views as of September 2021. Shroud has 11 million monthly video views on YouTube, according to Social Blade. Shroud is expected to earn $33,000 per month through YouTube commercials, based on the fact that YouTubers in his business earn roughly $3 per 1000 views.

He has a large number of sponsors. Shroud is sponsored by Logitech, which produces Shroud-branded gaming keyboards and mouse. Postmates and Nitrado have also sponsored him. Every transaction made through his link or discount code is likely to earn him a commission.

He signed an exclusive partnership with Mixer at the end of October 2019, moving from Twitch to the then-new Microsoft-owned broadcasting platform. Mixer was obliged to purchase out Shroud for $10 million dollars after it closed down only 8 months later.

He may have withdrawn from professional CSGO a few years ago, but he continues to profit from esports. For example, following a tremendous Black Ops IV victory in Blackout in 2018, he received a portion of a massive $100k award.

Cloud9, the first North American ‘CSGO’ team to win ESL Pro League in 2016. (Source: ESL/Twitch)

He began his CSGO career with Exertus eSports and Manajuma. CompLexity Gaming hired him as a stand-in player soon after, and Cloud9 bought compLexity’s squad in August 2014. He was a part of Cloud9’s first-place finish in ESL Pro League Season 4 in 2016 and second-place finish in ESL One Cologne in 2017. On August 16, 2017, he and long-time teammate Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert revealed that they will be leaving Cloud9’s active roster. He quit Cloud9 and resigned from competitive CSGO on April 18, 2018.

You may also want to read: Sofie Dossi Net Worth

Shroud Relationship, Early Life and Family

Hannah Kenney, better known online as Bnans, is Shroud’s girlfriend and a renowned Twitch streamer. In April 2019, they made their romance public. They’ve been dating for two years and are usually seen on one other’s live stream videos and social media.

His father, who was a professional PC builder, introduced him to video gaming. His father instilled in him a passion for gaming, even introducing him to Counter-Strike.

He now resides in Orange County, California, where he streams on a daily basis.

Interesting Facts About Shroud

  • As of September 2021, he has over 1.2 million followers on Instagram. (@shroud)
  • He is often termed as the “King of Reddit”.
Exit mobile version